(字幕请查看节目简介)双语精读 您所在的位置:网站首页 cool off造句 (字幕请查看节目简介)双语精读

(字幕请查看节目简介)双语精读

#(字幕请查看节目简介)双语精读 | 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

今日导读

临时抱佛脚不是学习考试的理想方式,但我们可以最大限度的利用好考前的这段时间,尽可能帮助我们在考试中发挥得更出色。本文介绍了几种考前的准备方法,比如记忆宫殿、使用助记设备、创作押韵或歌曲来辅助记忆、实践测试、迷你训练等等。

⭐在app中搜索“如何在考试前科学地临时抱佛脚”即可查看完整版~

今日正文

Cramming isn't the ideal way to study for an exam but you're here you've come to this video likely with an exam tomorrow or... in a few hours so let's focus on what you can do to optimize your time.

临时抱佛脚不是学习考试的理想方式,但是你会点进来看这个视频,很可能是因为明天有考试或者是几个小时后,让我们来看看你还能做些什么来充分利用你的时间。

How do you effectively cram for your exam?

你如何有效地在考试前临时抱佛脚?

You might not be able to learn a lot but you can store a bunch of information into your short term memory.

你可能学不到太多东西,但是你可以把一堆信息存储到短期记忆中。

Try using the ancient technique of the Memory Palace.

你可以使用记忆宫殿这种古老的技巧。

Dated back as far as 80 B.C.

这种技法可以追溯到公元前80年。

This technique involves associating ideas you want to memorize with memorable places like your home.

这种技巧是将你想记住的知识点与像你家这样令人难忘的地方联系起来。

One study had medical students create Memory Palaces to help them remember the actions of insulin in this example you might store glycosis in your living room and ketogenesis in the kitchen.

一项研究是让医学生们建立记忆宫殿来帮助他们记住胰岛素的作用,在这个例子中,你可以在客厅储存糖化作用,在厨房储存生酮作用。

Then you can mentally travel through your house to recall each room.

然后你可以穿梭在你脑海的房子中,回忆每个房间的知识。

Those who create memory palaces perform significantly better on tests than those who don't.

那些创造记忆宫殿的人在测试中的表现明显优于那些没有创造记忆宫殿的人。

And the reasons for this is that our visual and spatial memory is quite strong and connecting information to those already existing memories proves extremely effective.

这是因为我们的视觉和空间记忆非常强,将信息与已经存在的记忆联系起来被证明是非常有效的。

You should also try mnemonic devices wherever possible.

您还应该尝试使用助记设备。

Trying to memorize the Kreb's Cycle?

想记住克雷布循环?

Take the beginning of each product, and make a sentence out of it!

试试用每个产品的开头造句吧!

"Can I keep singing songs for my Oscars?''

“我能继续为我的奥斯卡唱歌吗?”

You can also create rhymes or songs.

您还可以创建押韵或歌曲。

This method has been proven in several studies as a way of committing information to memory.

这种方法已被好几个研究证明这是一种储存信息的方式

And the weirder you make them, the better!

它们被创作得越奇怪越好!

Now, does your exam prep include rereading your notes and text book?

你是否为考试准备重读笔记和课本吗?

You're not alone—but you should cut it out!

你并不是一个人——但你不应该这样做!

A study had participants read an educational text.

一项研究让参与者阅读教育的课文。

One group was then instructed to reread the text a second time where the other group only read it once.

然后,一组被要求读两遍课文,而另一组只读一遍。

They were then tested through multiple choice, short-answer questions, and text summaries to gauge their ability to retain the information.

然后通过多项选择题、简答题和文本摘要来测试他们记忆信息的能力。

The experimenters found no significant differences in performance between the two groups suggesting that rereading provides no clear benefit.

实验人员发现两组人的表现没有显著差异,这表明重读没有明显的好处。

And while we know exams are stressful, put some energy into de-stressing while studying and during your exam.

虽然我们知道考试压力很大,但在学习和考试期间需要花些精力来减压。

Stress causes your body to release adrenaline, increases your heart rate, and can make you sweat.

压力会导致你的身体释放肾上腺素,增快心率,并会让你出汗。

And about 20 minutes after feeling stressed, your body undergoes a delayed stress response, releasing the hormone cortisol.

在感到压力后,大约20分钟,你的身体会经历延迟的压力反应,身体会释放荷尔蒙皮质醇。

Cortisol attaches to receptors on the hippocampus, which is a seahorse shaped region of your brain that is part of the limbic system.

皮质醇附着在海马体的受体上,海马体是大脑中海马形状的区域,是边缘系统的一部分。

And it's the hippocampus that's responsible for turning short term memories into long term memories.

是海马体负责将短期记忆转化为长期记忆。

But when cortisol binds to the hippocampus, it impairs retrieval of memory.

但是当皮质醇与海马体结合时,它会损害记忆的恢复。

Therefore if you are stressed you will have a more difficult time recalling information during an exam.

因此,如果你觉得压力很大,在考试中回忆信息的难度越大。

So take some deep breaths!

所以可以做一些深呼吸放松!

But just "turning off" stress is easier said than done that's why you need a study technique that is stress proof.

但是仅仅“消除”压力说起来容易做起来难,这就是为什么你需要一种能够抵抗压力的学习技巧。

Scientists recommend testing yourself!

科学家建议我们自己做测试!

Practice tests are not only a scientifically supported means of improving memory recall, they stand up to stressful situations.

实践测试不仅是一种科学支持的提高记忆力的方法,而且能经得起压力的测试。

Scientists found that when individuals used practice tests and were put into a stressful situation they performed as well on tests as those who didn't have any stress stimulus.

科学家发现,当人们使用测试练习并处于压力环境中时,他们在考试中的表现与没有任何压力刺激的人一样好。

fMRI studies have also found that practice tests increased the hippocampus ability to connect to other regions of the brain so even though cortisol may impair some pathways, studying with practice tests creates new paths to route around blockages.

功能磁共振成像研究还发现,测试练习增加了海马体连接大脑其他区域的能力,所以即使皮质醇可能会损害一些神经通路,通过测试练习进行学习创造了绕过堵塞的新通路。

Feeling distracted?

感觉分心了?

Try a mini workout!

试着做一些迷你锻炼吧!

Studies show that those who've worked out for 15 minutes and then complete a memory task complete tasks significantly faster than those that haven't exercised.

研究表明,那些锻炼了 15 分钟然后完成记忆任务的人比那些没有锻炼的人完成任务的速度要快得多。

Even a simple walk can make a difference.

即使是简单的散步也很有用。

But you also need to take a minute and think about the way that is you personally study best!

但是你也需要花一分钟来想想对你个人学习来说最好的方式!

Meta-cognition is the analysis of one's own learning or thinking processes.

元认知是对自己学习或思维过程的分析。

Studies have found that students who have poor meta-cognitive skills meaning they lack awareness of assessing their own strengths and weaknesses perform worse on tests.

研究发现,元认知技能差的学生意味着他们缺乏评估自己优势和劣势的意识,在考试中表现更差。

So look inward on ways you have been effective before and implement those strategies.

所以回顾以前对自己有效的方法,并实施这些策略。

点击下图跳转关注公众号“每日英语听力丨双语精读”,获取本篇完整解析笔记及更多学习干货!



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

      专题文章
        CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有